3M 1860 N95 FACE MASK
Material: Neoprene,PP spun bond outer layer + PP melt brown high filtration layer + PP needle-punched non woven inner layer
Size: 175×90mm (Males),/145×90mm (Females),/125×80mm (Children)
Packaging : 1 Carton of 8 boxes which contain 20 masks each = 160
MOQ…….. 100 Cartons
PRICE PER CARTON …….. $80
The 3M 1860 N95 Respirator and Surgical Mask blocks 95 percent of non-oil particles from reaching the lungs. This respirator is recommended for those sawing, bagging, sweeping and doing other dusty jobs. Appropriate where N95 respirator is recommended, the surgical mask box meets CDC guidelines for MTB exposure and helps reduce exposure to illness.
As a surgical mask, it is conveniently disposable and is fluid-resistant to protect against spatters of infectious materials. The comfort mask has a soft inner shell against the face and, because it is fluid resistant, it aids in reducing the potential exposure of the wearer to blood and other body fluids.
The 3M 1860 Respirator and Surgical Mask has the rating N95, meaning the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health examined the mask and approved that it filters 95 percent of airborne particles effectively.
3M 1860 N95 Respirator and Surgical Mask Box of 20:
* Added protection from airborne viruses like Bird Flu, Swine Flu and SARS
* The most popular respirator mask in the world
* NIOSH approved N95
* Meets or exceeds the CDC and the World Health Organisation (WHO) recommendations for flu prevention
* Compliance Standards: NIOSH 42 CFR 84 N95
* Lightweight construction helps increase wear time
* Recommended for grinding, sanding, sweeping and other non-oil based operations
* At least 95% filtration efficiency against solid and liquid aerosols that do not contain oil
* FDA cleared for use as surgical comfort mask
* Respirator contains no components made from natural rubber latex
* Meets CDC guidelines for Mycobacterium tuberculosis exposure control